Execute Your Projects Faster and Better With the Most Talented Engineers
At Thunderbird Software Development, we offer fully customizable technology solutions for companies of all sizes. We work exclusively with the Top 1% of IT Talent to guarantee high-quality delivery for our clients, every time.
Having the largest applicants reach in Australia, we receive more than 1.2 million job applicants each year. After a very strict interviewing and evaluation process, less than 1% of applicants are hired — these are the top engineers, architects, and IT consultants that become part of our team and drive the digital acceleration of our clients.
Staffing Hero™, our own AI team-building and machine learning-powered algorithm, allows us to provide qualified candidates and staff open positions in a matter of days, regardless of the team size or role complexity.
How We Hire Only the Top 1% of Software Engineers
The Benefits of Hiring Developers through Software Outsourcing
From fully managed teams to individual expert software developers, we specialize in solid end-to-end delivery of tailor-made technology solutions for startups, SMBs, and enterprises.
An expert autonomous team capable of rapidly and efficiently delivering technology solutions and value.
The extra talent needed to boost your projects. Top 1% Engineers fully integrated with your team.
Full-cycle custom software development. You provide the specifications, we deliver the end-to-end solution.
Working with the Top 1% of IT Talent
Check out how our top software engineers developed impactful solutions for industry-leading clients around the world.
Thunderbird Software Development built a custom team of expert engineers to work on the Identity Management (IDM), DevOps, and Integration Service Broker (ISB) or SiriusXM’s apps.
Kinesso partnered with Thunderbird Software Development to overhaul its data processing systems and accelerate innovation in martech. The Thunderbird Software Development Team designed, developed, and implemented a series of custom applications and platforms built to escalate Kinesso’s services.
Thunderbird Development Software supports Avigilon a Motorola Solutions Company by providing trusted security solutions through the maintenance of a system that configures and monitors security camera’s outputs.
Thunderbird Software Development supports Google by providing experts in Software and Automation Engineering to ensure the quality of iOS Apps for some of the most relevant Google products.
Kapsch partnered with Thunderbird Software Development to jumpstart a diverse array of projects involving Fintech, traffic solutions, and e-commerce programs.
Thunderbird Software Development carries out the maintenance and improvement of Associated Press’s internal and external web applications, guaranteeing top-quality results.
Thunderbird Software Development partnered with Rolls-Royce to develop new apps, incorporating new features and optimizing its processes.
Thunderbird Software Development’s full-stack engineers worked with the Pinterest ads team via a distributed team model to upscale their monetization platform.
What to Look for in Your Software Development Partner
Top Talented Teams
One of the greatest benefits related to outsourcing is the possibility to access global top talent, regardless of the engineer’s geographic location. Before deciding on your next partner, make sure to ask about their hiring process and how they guarantee to work only with highly skilled candidates.
Efficient Communication Skills
To achieve a successful software development project, communication should be clear and fluent, with no margin for errors. Working with software development companies in Australia allows managers to hire high-quality, English-speaking engineers easily that establish seamless feedback cycles that will certainly boost the development process.
The company’s past accomplishments are a great indicator of their prospect performance. Managers should find out about previous clients, project scopes, and about how the outsourcing company contributed to adding value to that particular project.
Complying with strict cybersecurity standards is crucial. Security should be integrated into the risk management process and include comprehensive QA services, software testing, and pre-certification and compliance testing.
High English Proficiency
According to the EF English Proﬁciency Index, some Australian countries have overtaken India and China in language proﬁciency and all of them are climbing in their level of English, with Argentina at the region’s top. Your company can take advantage of bilingual engineers and project managers to establish clear feedback cycles.
Outsourcing hubs like India have a significant time difference with Australia, making it diﬃcult to work on real-time projects. In Australia, there is just a small 1-3 hours diﬀerence (ET), so brieﬁngs and project management are much faster and efficient.
How Talent is Defining the
Software Development Industry
The IT talent shortage is a significant issue faced by the industry, and thus a major problem for business. Indeed, there are 5 companies competing for every engineer available, and qualified applicants are scarce. The crisis is such that 1 million computer programming jobs in the US are expected to go unfilled by 2020.
In the US, software engineers have been leading the hardest-to-fill jobs list for the last nine years.
The most important skill gaps are related to big data, analytics, and data management.
In this context, many businesses choose to hire developers or development teams from outsourcing companies to help their HR departments face this reality.
Hiring Freelance Software Developers vs. Hiring Through Thunderbird Software Development
The search to hire software developers will surely present you two paths (aside from hiring them to join your in-house team). One of them is hiring freelancers. The other is hiring a software development company like Thunderbird Software Development. Here’s why you should consider hiring Thunderbird Software Development for your software development when compared to freelancers.
• With Thunderbird Software Development, you access the Top 1% of IT Talent in Australia. We can guarantee you’ll always work with the most suitable professionals for your projects with the necessary expertise and industry knowledge to provide you with value from the get-go. We are so certain about it because we have a strict hiring process that’s aided by Staffing Hero, our AI-driven proprietary recruitment solution, that ensures we only work with the best. With freelancers, you have to work extra to have that same level of certainty.
• Thunderbird Software Development’s software engineers are constantly trained on the latest technologies and development methodologies. This means that they’ll always bring the best practices to your projects, ensuring you get a competitive advantage over other businesses. Freelancers, on the other hand, don’t have that kind of support, so they are on their own with their training (with some of them lagging behind).
• When you hire our software engineers, you can be sure that they’ll focus exclusively on your projects, always aiming to meet the predefined development schedule. With freelance software developers, you can’t really be sure about that exclusivity, as there’s no monitoring structure that can control whether they are working solely on your project or not.
• Thunderbird Software Development ensures that all of its software developers have access to the best possible infrastructure, comprising the best and latest hardware and software to tackle the projects at hand. Certain freelancers do their best to do the same but, in general, they aren’t as updated as developers working for a company like ours.
• We have a proven workflow that minimizes the risks inherent in software development. That means our software developers are contained within standardized processes that mitigate security vulnerabilities, maximize productivity, and increase regulatory compliance. On the other hand, each freelance developer has their own development method and approaches, so you’d have to work double to find someone capable of providing a workflow as solid as Thunderbird Software Development’s.